Welcome to the new Fall Fair 2020 website of The Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul. Our Charitable Partners told us that they need financial help more than ever because of the pandemic, so we decided that our 87th edition of our fall fair would take place online.
Our members have donated many unique and useful items which will be on sale from Tuesday November 17th to Tuesday December 1st. We encourage you to click on Shop Now to browse the many items for sale such as:
Treasures – paintings, china, crystal, lamps, silverware, small furniture, and much more;
Jewelry – earrings, rings, necklaces, scarves, handbags and much more;
Assorted Goods – Christmas items, arts and crafts, small appliances, cameras and computers, musical instruments, cookware and much more;
Plum Puddings – available in assorted sizes.
Thank you for visiting our Fall Fair 2020 website and supporting our efforts to help those less fortunate in our community.
Our Sales Policy
- All sales are final. The Church of St. Andrew & St. Paul assumes no responsibility for false or misleading advertising.
- All prices are fixed and there will be no reduced-price sale period.
- When you leave the site, all unsold items in your basket will remain available for sale.
- Payment must be by PayPal or credit card to pay for your item(s).
- Free delivery (to on-Island addresses) will be by our volunteer drivers for your online purchases.
- Pick up of your purchases (for off-Island addresses) is by appointment only at: 355 Norman, Lachine H8R 1A3. (Contact: David Christiani 450-466-1457)
The sale is over. Thank you for visiting the Fall Fair website of the Church of St Andrew and St. Paul. We look forward to seeing you next Fall.